InvesTrak - E-Newsletter - Strategies
InvesTrak E-Newsletter presently tracks 3 unique strategies for self-directed investors to benefit from. Self-directed investors now have an excellent framework to manage their own
portfolios with these tactical and strategic approaches.
Strategies - Usage Guidelines
|MCAPEQUITY-ACTIVE-STRATEGIC||Long Term - 1+ Years||Suitable for truly long term investors who actively invest in quality stocks, willing to take more risks for a solid return on investment.|
|MCAPETF-PASSIVE-STRATEGIC||Long Term - 10+ Years||Suitable for truly long term investors who believe in asset allocation with a view to seeking balanced, risk adjusted returns.|
|MCAPEQUITY-GROWTHINCOME-TACTICAL||Long Term - 1+ Years||Suitable for long term less risk averse investors willing to allocate a portion of portfolio for income and growth in strong individual stocks .|
Self-directed investors can also perform more independent research to see if these strategies are suitable for their portfolios based on their risk tolerance.
Description of Strategies
|Long Term Active STOCK Investing (MCAPEQUITY-ACTIVE-STRATEGIC)
- This strategy's approach is to take equal weighted positions in InvesTrak E-Newsletter Monthly Stock Ideas and hold them for at least up to 18-months and exit.
- Risk Management Stop Loss is dependent on the investor's risk tolerance level and the quality of stock selected as strategy is long term oriented.
- Since November 3rd, 2017 this strategy has been tracked and the average per position maximum closing price gain after we add the stock in InvesTrak has been approximately +32.27% in 18 months (as of October 31st, 2020).
- To see the latest stock picks for this strategy,please login and check out the Monthly Ideas section of our latest edition of InvesTrak E-Newsletter.
|Long Term (Strategic) Passive Investing Using ETFS (MCAPETF-PASSIVE-STRATEGIC)
|Short Term Income and Growth Investing Using STOCKS (MCAPEQUITY-GROWTHINCOME-TACTICAL)
- This strategy aims to boost income in a portfolio for those self-directed investors who are in need of an income source from their portfolio.
- Strategy takes equal weighted positions in a select basket of 6 fundamentally strong stocks with excellent balance sheet strength providing respectable dividend and also opportunities for growth.
- Strategy is designed to be tactical (for one year) to receive the targeted income but positions can be held for a longer duration as long as income and growth objectives are met.
- An Income Yield of 3% to 5% is the desired objective and Capital Appreciation performance is variable and can be calculated only at the end of the holding period.
- Strategy is new and introduced in Investrak - E-Newsletter in May 2020 edition.
- To see the latest 6-stock basket for this strategy,please login and check out the Monthly Diversified Growth & Income Basket section of our latest edition of InvesTrak E-Newsletter.
A subscription to InvesTrak - E-Newsletter
is all you need to get started on these effective strategies immediately. Don't wait and start your subscription